Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free: TI99/4a and expansion box
I get donations for my computer collection all the time and so I ended up with a TI99/4a and an expansion box. The expansion box contains the floppy controller, a RS232 card and a 32k Memory expansion. They both seem in really good condition but I lack video cables and power cables so I haven not been able to test them out for functionality. Since I received them for free I'd love to give them to another collector who will appreciate them.

If you are in the Pittsburgh area let's arrange a pick up and they are all yours.
I could be convinced to ship them at requesters cost if no one local wants them locally.
I'm not too close, so local pickup isn't an option for me. If you don't get a local bite in a reasonable amount of time, let me know and I'll find a way to get it to a user needing a PEB.
Enter my mind at your own risk!
(01-02-2015, 04:17 PM)ksarul Wrote: I'm not too close, so local pickup isn't an option for me. If you don't get a local bite in a reasonable amount of time, let me know and I'll find a way to get it to a user needing a PEB.

I haven't found anyone locally so if you're still interested in shipping it to someone let me know.
(01-28-2015, 04:37 PM)AltRN8 Wrote:
(01-02-2015, 04:17 PM)ksarul Wrote: I'm not too close, so local pickup isn't an option for me. If you don't get a local bite in a reasonable amount of time, let me know and I'll find a way to get it to a user needing a PEB.

I haven't found anyone locally so if you're still interested in shipping it to someone let me know.

I sent you an e-mail message on this one a few minutes ago. Many thanks!
Enter my mind at your own risk!