Posted by It's simple to do on December 20, 1999 at 11:22:56:
In Reply to: TI-invaders posted by Leon A. Barlow on December 17, 1999 at 18:50:02:
: Hi Roger,
: I would appreciate it if you send me the v9t9
: emulator containing TI-invaders.
: Leon Barlow
OK, this is not too difficult once you know what you need.
1) Make sure you have a legit TI invaders Cart and a TI994/A
2) download and install v9t9
3) do a search (somewhere like ask jeeves www.aj.com) on "timrad2". You want a file called timrad2.zip
4) Unzip timrad2 into your v9t9 directory.
5) Delete the bin files for any ti carts that you don't own.
6) run tigames.bat and pick ti invaders.
Post a Followup