Posted by TAG on May 15, 1999 at 06:19:22:
In Reply to: Hopelessly confused posted by Tom Miller on May 11, 1999 at 07:59:10:
(1) Download a TI emulator to your PC. I use V9t9
myself, it seems to work well. The download will
probably be a "zip" file, and you'll need a
decompression program to extract the files from
the file. A good place to get one is http://www.winzip.com/,
but most freeware and shareware archives on the
WWW will have a few to choice from.
(2) Extract all the files from the "zip" file containing
the emulator into a directory on your PC.
(3) Now, download a ROM library into the same directory.
The most common is TIMRAD2.ZIP, available at
That site also has the V9T9 emulator files.
(4) Un-zip (extract) the TIMRAD2 file into the
same directory as the V9T9 files.
(5) Among the TIMRAD files you extracted are a
number of files which show up in Explorer (WIN95)
as "MSDOS Batch File"; the one you're looking for
for ToD is TI-Games. Just double-click on that
file, V9t9 will do the rest, and you'll be
presented with a game selection menu, including
(6) Read the instructions which come with the
various batch files and V9T9 files, that should
help clear up a number of questions which will
come along as you go.
Hope that helps...
Post a Followup