Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@RichP: - serious problems with my bromosel.99er.net
Hi Rich,

it's been a while since my last update on bromosel.99er.net which is hosted by you.
I'm still using Notepad and WSFtp to do this.
Today I tried to access the account with my stored password but obviously it had been replaced over time.
Sadly I did too many tries to reach the account. That's maybe 45 minutes ago. Now my IP-adress is blocked by bromosel.99er.net.
I can't even view it in a browser.
What can I do now?
add @gmx.de to my username and you can write me a message what to do. Or better use my encrypted email adress below the Logbook of bromosel.99er.net

The reason for my reawakened interest for updating my website is: A week ago I purchased an adapter to connect my old Atari-Joysticks(Competition Pros & Quickshots) via USB to my Win10 PC to use them in emulators. Today I downloaded Tursi's Classic99 to check, if the Joysticks work normal(<- YES) and if the diskfiles I provide on my side work within Classic99(<- NO)
Just wanted to add the text 'Classic99 doesn't handle DSK-files correctly' beside V9t9 and MESS. That's how the problems started. ;-)

Many thanks in advance,

Dirk aka Bromosel

PS: After playing around with Classic99 after writing the above I found out that the DSK-files are not handled correctly by this emulator. So I came back to V9T9 and placed it in the DOSBOX. V9T9 does not run under Win10(64bit). In DOSBOX the behaviour of V9T9 is veeeeerrrrrryyyy slowwwwwww.
Maybe I'm going to start a thread on this.
Dirk-

I sent you an email with the new login information.  Message me back if you don't get the email.  Otherwise, I'll be on the lookout for an email from you.

Rich

BromoselHi Rich,

it's been a while since my last update on bromosel.99er.net which is hosted by you.
I'm still using Notepad and WSFtp to do this.
Today I tried to access the account with my stored password but obviously it had been replaced over time.
Sadly I did too many tries to reach the account. That's maybe 45 minutes ago. Now my IP-adress is blocked by bromosel.99er.net.
I can't even view it in a browser.
What can I do now?
add @gmx.de to my username and you can write me a message what to do. Or better use my encrypted email adress below the Logbook of bromosel.99er.net

The reason for my reawakened interest for updating my website is: A week ago I purchased an adapter to connect my old Atari-Joysticks(Competition Pros & Quickshots) via USB to my Win10 PC to use them in emulators. Today I downloaded Tursi's Classic99 to check, if the Joysticks work normal(<- YES) and if the diskfiles I provide on my side work within Classic99(<- NO)
Just wanted to add the text 'Classic99 doesn't handle DSK-files correctly' beside V9t9 and MESS. That's how the problems started. ;-)

Many thanks in advance,

Dirk aka Bromosel

PS: After playing around with Classic99 after writing the above I found out that the DSK-files are not handled correctly by this emulator. So I came back to V9T9 and placed it in the DOSBOX. V9T9 does not run under Win10(64bit). In DOSBOX the behaviour of V9T9 is veeeeerrrrrryyyy slowwwwwww.
Maybe I'm going to start a thread on this.
--------------------------------------
The TI-99/4A Home Computer Page
www.99er.net
Smile 
PROBLEMS SOLVED. Many thanks Rich!
Maybe we'll meet at https://forums.atariage.com/forum/164-ti...computers/
I think it's the #1 forum for the 99er today. (?)

Cheers,
Dirk