Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for sale 99 4a items. new in box
am cleaning out the warehouse after 43 years. 
lots and lots of new in box old stock 99 4a items.
software. keyboards, expansion boxes, add on boxes, cords, cables, cassette items. modems. 

I will be making a list and photos in the next 2 weeks with a link to the items. 

any thing special any of your are looking for?
(01-15-2019, 07:00 PM)db1ny Wrote: am cleaning out the warehouse after 43 years. 
software. keyboards, expansion boxes, add on boxes, cords, cables, cassette items. modems. 

I will be making a list and photos in the next 2 weeks with a link to the items. 

I really want a Corcomp 9900 expansion box like this  http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/hardware/99...micro.html

I had one on my TI as a kid.  Left it with my dad and he eventually threw it out when he cleaned out the shed.
(01-15-2019, 07:09 PM)ollopa Wrote:
(01-15-2019, 07:00 PM)db1ny Wrote: am cleaning out the warehouse after 43 years. 

I really want a Corcomp 9900 expansion box like this  http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/hardware/99...micro.html

I had one on my TI as a kid.  Left it with my dad and he eventually threw it out when he cleaned out the shed.

there were 2 of those, 1 new and 1 used as display. will look this week and get back to you. i do have 5 of the big expansion boxes new in box. also several of the external disk drive units in your photo
I sent you an email with my email address so we can discuss further.

Where are you/the items located?

I've been looking for a TI acoustic modem for a while...

And I've also sent you an email to see if you'd like me to help get the word out about what you've got to sell.

Rich
--------------------------------------
The TI-99/4A Home Computer Page
www.99er.net
CC9900 expansion box and DSDD drives...